We have steadily expanded the range of tools we use and following are some examples of some of these tools in action.
Content Management Based sites.
WordPress was used to create:
- This version of our own Communicate With site here
- An updated website for Dryfesdale Lodge Visitors’ Centre Trust
- An internet / intranet platform for School Boards and Parent Councils
- An easy to maintain version of the Property Response 24 site at www.propertyresponse24.co.uk
- The Station, Golspie – a ”Holiday Home” Brochure site www.thestation-golspie.co.uk
- Milngavie Wanderers’ website at www.milngaviewanderers.co.uk
- An updated site for Sensai Diversity Training (replacing Drupal) – www.sensaidiversitytraining.co.uk
Drupal was used to create:
- Our sister site The Strategy Café – www.thestrategycafe.com
- An earlier version of Communicate With
- A site for My Career Agent – www.mycareeragent.co.uk
- A simple site for Property Response 24 – initially created in Drupal here.
Joomla has just been used to create:
- Sites for Millennium Training and others.
Whilst Joomla is very versatile and has many useful features including straiightforward online shop functionality, we have largely migrated to WordPress and Drupal.
CMS Made Simple was used for earlier sites:
- The Strategy Café’s first site.
- The initial Communicate With Parent Council site – here.
Dreamweaver was used for:
- Millennium Training’s original site – here.
- Regent Knight Associates site – here.
- We were delighted to support the Dryfesdale Lodge Visitor’s Centre Trust in developing their initial website. The Dryfesdale Lodge Visitor’s Centre sits adjacent to the Lockerbie Memorial, the site has now been redeveloped in WordPress as above – sites like Dryfesdale’s which grow quickly can benefit significantly from an upgrade to a full content managed platform.
- A recent prototype for a “Holiday Home” Site using Dreamweaver is here.
Recent Developments and Tinkerings
- Many of the things we are currently playing with are in the Work in Progress section.
If you would like to discuss your particular needs or want to know more about these developments, please feel free to Contact Us.